Recipes: A Journey to Asia
Braised Shrimp in Chili Sauce with Fluffy Egg
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 oz chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons oil
- A: 2 teaspoons cooking sake, dash salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 box Braised Shrimp in Chili Sauce
- Devein shrimp and peel shell exept for tail. Marinate with A. Beat eggs.
(How to devein shrimp: Using a toothpick carefully insert the tip under the vein and lift vein gently out from its back.)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan and then pour eggs and scrumble. Remove egg onto plate.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan, add shrimp and stir.
Add and Stir. Add egg and greens onion and stir until mixed well.